The Red and Grey

Elf on the Shelf

Julianna Nichols, Upcoming Events

Throughout this week, The Red and Grey Elf, Cinnamon, plans to explore the halls of Madison County. During her time at MCHS, Mrs.Haggard caught her walking on the ceiling in her room. Cinnamon also spent time snacking on m&m’s, and watching students at lunch. After, Cinnamon slid down the stair railing, from the third floor to the second, and stopped at the front office to make a phone call. Then she walked over to the library to read “A Christmas Carol” and to enjoy the beautiful tree. She heard students speak of the animals in Mr. Reno’s room, so she ventured down to see his beard dragon. She even made Mr. Reno hold them both up for a picture. Next, Cinnamon went outside to see if any snow had fallen; disappointed, she walked into the gym lobby to get a drink. Hearing  many noises coming from the gym, she decided to climb up on the railing for a better view. Once the games ended, she ventured to Mrs. Daniels’ room, where she read a book, played with her puppet friends, enjoyed  a snack, and found toys for the letter C. After all this excitement, she started feeling tired and decided to nap in one of the lockers where she first had to crack the code to gain access. Upon awakening from an enjoyable nap, Cinnamon jumped down and escaped to Mr.Harrison’s room, where she found a microphone and began singing her heart out. Next, she swiped a Christmas tree-shaped Little Debbie from Harrison’s desk, as well as one of his vitamins. Before leaving Mr.Harrison’s room, little Cinnamon decided to sit up in the doorway and watch over the students walking through the hallway. Next, she moved  to the Ag. building where she met a beautiful snake with whom she chose to sit and watch for a while. Then her curiosity got the best of her when she spotted a marvelous tree to climb. Running over, she climbed up high to sit pretty and rest from all the hard work, but knowing she must return soon, she strolled back to the main building. Looking up at stairs, she realized how exhausted she felt and chose the elevator. Once on the third floor where her journey first  began she climbed into a warm bookbag for a long nap,  where she planned to rest for awhile before heading back to the North Pole with her friends.

• Entertainmenrt

Student Prophecy

• Entertainmenrt

Snapchat for Dummies

• Elf on the Shelf

Entertainmenrt

Black Panther Movie Review

• Entertainmenrt

Loves’ Secrets

• Elf on the Shelf

Entertainmenrt

I’m Sorry (Regional YGA Winner)

• Elf on the Shelf

Arts & Multimedia

Fortnite Fever

• Elf on the Shelf

Editorials

The Selection: Book Review

• Elf on the Shelf

Editorials

Top 10 Greatest Things About Christmas

• Editorials

Fine Finish Holiday Celebration

• Entertainmenrt

Gun Control

The Student News Site of Madison County
Elf on the Shelf